I don't want to lie to you, this is one of our sillier episodes. Things we discuss, in no particular order:
- What embarrassing thing happened that means I've been limping for the past two days, and whether this is a sign the street furniture is turning against me;
- How bad driving in the inner city brings out my road rage;
- Whether it's okay to propose on public transport;
- Whether it's okay to dump someone on public transport;
- Whether it's okay to start a singalong on public transport;
- Whether it is ever, in fact, okay to start a conversation on public transport;
Oh, and Stephanie makes me sing the Only Fools and Horses theme tune. Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.
Don't worry, next week I'm going to make her talk about the housing crisis.